How do you wash or care for decorative garden or house flags?
- We recommended hand washing garden or house flags with a mild detergent on a gentle cycle. This will help loosen dirt and moss buildup to give your flags a bit of a refresh. Once clean, hang to dry.
What size is a garden or house flag?
- There are variations in the dimensions of house and garden flags however most poles accept garden flags up to 13.5" wide and most house poles accept flag up to 30" wide. Different manufacturers set their "standard size" as well as those with embellishments or that are sculpted will typically vary in dimension. All of the flags on our website will fit any of our garden flag or house flag hardware.
- Standard garden flag sizes are usually found to be 12-12.5" tall to 18" wide.
- Standard house flag sizes are typically found to be 28" tall to 40-44" wide.
Are your flags double sided?
- Many of our garden and house flags have double sided designs so they read correct from both sides. All of our flags are a full digital print so you won't find a single sided flag on our website however for those flags with wording that will be viewable from both directions, you may want to look for descriptions that indicate double sided construction.
What is a spinner?
- A spinner is a type of yard art that moves with the wind. We offer quite a few yard art spinners for various seasons, holidays, and everyday display. They are a fun whimsical addition to any yard or garden as well as can be displayed on a deck with our deck mount brackets.
Do you offer a rewards program for purchases?
- Yes! All purchases made on our website or in our store are eligible for points which can be used towards redemption of Bailey's Bucks.
- Earn 1 point for every dollar you spend, 5 points for social shares, 10 points on your birthday, & 25 points just for signing up. You can start redeeming points once you reach 150 points for Bailey's Bucks towards future purchases (ie: $10 or $25 off your purchase)
- Sign up to start earning today! Look for the blue Bailey's Bucks icon in the bottom right-hand corner of our website.
Is your store open to customers?
- Yes, our store is open Monday-Saturday. Shop garden flags, house flags, windsocks, yard art spinners, poles, and accessories. You can shop all holidays and seasons any time of the year. For location and store hours including special holiday hours, please click here.